We’re looking for an energetic & enthusiastic Associate Project Manager to join our team in Studio Graphene’s Gurgaon office. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a number of projects for our startup and big brand clients - working closely with our engineering and project management teams based in London, Lisbon, and Geneva - helping bring ideas to life.
They will be responsible for coordinating with internal & client teams, adhering to processes and ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. They will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organisation and timeline.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Assisting in defining the project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measuring performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed
- Managing relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders
- Performing risk management to minimise potential risks
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Developing spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Developing comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as internal members
- Using and continually developing leadership skills
- 5+ years project management experience
- A bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a related field
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail, problem solving, critical thinking, risk management and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Jira and Confluence
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to create real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Variety of projects both in scale, sector and complexity
- A people-centric positive culture that promotes growth and meritocracy
- Work for a company with global offices and the opportunity to travel
If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for then we should be speaking.
We look forward to hearing from you!