We’re looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our team in Studio Graphene’s Gurgaon office. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a number of projects for our startup and big brand clients - working closely with our engineering and project management teams based in London, Lisbon, Delhi, and Geneva - helping bring ideas to life.
- You will be responsible for the design of service automation in the Cloud towards infrastructure - as code
- You will be responsible for deployment of applications on the Cloud
- You’re keen about designing, implementing, optimising and managing different Cloud based systems
- You will be responsible for migration of applications across different Cloud service providers
- You should be able to indentify the best practices of Cloud architecture ot support different projects of Studio Graphene
- You will be responsible for state strategizing a recovery plan to compensate for possible downtime for failure scenarios you will be responsible for maintaining data integrity & security by implementing proper access control for the Cloud services
- Good understanding of infrastructure tools like Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- Have a BTech/MTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to identify and resolve conflict, solid problem solving skills
- Understanding of Business process understanding
- Use and manage server-less applications
Nice to have
- AWS certification will be a plus
- Knowledge of setting up and analysing monitoring system using CloudWatch, Prometheus or Grafana
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to create real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Variety of projects both in scale, sector and complexity
- A people-centric positive culture that promotes growth and meritocracy
- Work for a company with global offices and the opportunity to travel
If this sounds like the sort of things you are looking for, we should be speaking.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!