Business Ethics and Transparency
- We will conduct our operations in an open, honest, and ethical manner.
- We will ensure that all our operations are legitimate.
- We undertake to keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent.
- We recognise the importance of protecting all our human, financial, physical, informational, social, environmental, and reputational assets.
- We strive to support charitable initiatives that align with company values.
- We compete fairly within our industry.
Looking after Employees
- We support and encourage our employees to be involved in charitable activities within the local community and aim to contribute to societal goals, through programs organised either internally or externally.
- We ensure that employees have the opportunity to realise their full potential and have the tools necessary to develop and grow through training, both compulsory and optional.
- Operate an open-door policy allowing employees to raise any concerns with line managers and HR and to ensure that employees are not victimised for doing so.
- We ensure that each employee’s traditions and beliefs are respected and encourage and promote diversity throughout the organisation.
- We maintain communication with employees to ensure this and all other policies are actively exercised.
- Encourage employees to ‘think outside of the box’ and offer suggestions as to how any policy or process can be improved.
- Reward employees for hard work and innovative thinking should the idea help in the running of the business.
- We protect each employee or supplier from third parties who may become abusive; this includes customers, suppliers, and the general public.
- We ensure that employees protect and do not misuse company assets only use them in an appropriate manner as set out in the employee contract.
- We make certain that all employees are aware of the impact that we as a business and they as individuals have on the external environment.
- Support and understand employee well-being, ensuring staff are encouraged to maintain an appropriate work-life balance.
Looking after Customers
- We constantly strive to provide efficient, value for money, high quality and dependable services to all customers.
- We ensure all employees are to act in an honest and professional manner when dealing with all customers.
- We make sure all employees remain aware that they are being trusted with highly sensitive information and must not break the trust that our customers, suppliers, and company have in them.
- We are proud to apply fair labour practices while respecting local laws and regulations of every office.
- We do not engage or tolerate unlawful workplace conduct, including intimidation, discrimination, bribery, or harassment.
- We do not tolerate abuse of Human Rights nor conduct activities that can be labelled as abuse.
Health & Safety
- We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and will not compromise the safety of any individual.
- All employees and contractors are responsible and accountable for contributing to a safe working environment, fostering safe working attitudes, and operating in an environmentally responsible manner.
We are committed to making a positive impact on society through our work and actions, following these principles:
- Accessibility: We are dedicated to creating digital experiences that are inclusive and accessible to all individuals, regardless of their abilities.
- Ethical Practices: We prioritise data privacy, security, and transparency. We handle client and user data responsibly and take measures to protect their information.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We value diversity and believe that a diverse workforce leads to innovative solutions. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and equitable work environment, where individuals from all backgrounds feel welcome and valued.
- Community Engagement: We are aware that our business affects our local and wider community whether as employees, customers, or suppliers so we are constantly striving to build partnerships that create positive change. We support social causes and initiatives through partnerships, volunteering, and work for not-for-profit organisations.
We recognise that preventing environmental pollution, protecting biodiversity, and conserving resources is critical to a sustainable environment. Hence, at Studio Graphene, we will endeavour to integrate these principles into our business practice.
- We aim to reduce our carbon footprint by reducing waste, conserving energy, and making eco-friendly choices in our daily operations.
- We aim to utilise technology throughout our processes to reduce our paper usage and reliance on natural materials and resources.
- We ensure that all electrical appliances, where possible, are switched off at the end of each day.
- We opt for repairing laptops over replacing and purchase refurbished equipment whenever possible. We recycle equipment that’s beyond repair.
- Additionally, we encourage team members and clients to adopt environmentally friendly practices in their daily lives and leverage technology for sustainable solutions.