Who we are
Here are the details that the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) require we give you as a ‘data controller’.
Studio Graphene Limited
Registered office address:
Fora - Old Street
71 Central St
Company number: 09104776
Our site address is:
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Studio Graphene collects personal information.
We only collect personal information such as your name and email address when you provide it to us.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party such as our credit card payment processing, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
We will only use the data captured for specific purposes in relation to the provision of services from Studio Graphene, whether that’s as part of the Contact Us follow up process (necessary for our legitimate interest) or as part of the provision of that service (under provision of a contract with you). We may also use your information to keep you up to date with relevant services and useful updates from Studio Graphene (necessary for our legitimate interest). At all times recipients will be give the option to opt-out of communications and removed if requested.
This applies to information we collect about:
- Visitors to our website
- People who use our services
- Job applicants and our current and former employees
Visitors to our website
When someone visits www.studiographene.com we use the following third party services:
Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, this will be clear to the visitor. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
People who use our services
Studio Graphene offers various services to businesses. Within those businesses we have to hold the details of people that have requested or are in some way associated with the provision of the service we provide. We only use these details to provide the service and for other closely related purposes. For example, we may use information about people who take services from us to carry out a survey to find out if they are happy with the level of service they received.
How we use your information.
- We collect information about you when you complete one of the forms on the site.
- We collect your name and email address, along with any other information you choose to provide in the comments.
- We are collecting this information for use by Studio Graphene.
- The information is collected using forms on the website, and transmitted to our web server.
- The information is collected to allow us to capture your enquiry or your details when you choose to download some type of content from our site e.g. whitepapers.
- The information will be used to respond to your enquiry, or contact you about a subject that you have shown an interest in. If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you. If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it. The information will be used solely by Studio Graphene and will not be shared with any other third party.